Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beach Art- San Francisco







Day two. Second post.

I wonder how I am going to blog from the road? Have to travel with computer and camera, I guess. Today's shot was taken this past week in San Fransisco. I was going for a 5 mile run to the Golden Gate from my hotel and I brought along my camera. Big mistake because I kept stopping to take pictures and didn't get my run in. I am not used to running with a full size DSLR. Anyway, it got pretty chilly very quickly along the water and I was not dressed for the cold. About a mile from the hotel I saw this guy drawing on the beach with some driftwood. I don't know what this is, but he seemed pretty talented.





Here he is in action. We all need a creative outlet somewhere. At the end he planted his pole and topped it with a flag and another piece of driftwood. Ahh, the places you will go and the things you will see:



No comments:

Post a Comment