Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Interesting Dude

I saw this interesting dude wandering around the WPPI photography trade show in Las Vegas a couple of times getting his picture taken but this time when I walked by I saw that he was standing in a single shaft of light deep in conversation with someone. Now, if you are at a photography show and you are standing in a beautiful shaft of light you really want your picture taken. So I raised by camera to take a candid shot but, ever watchful, he saw me, broke off of his conversation and turned to "strike a pose" and then immediately went back into his conversation. Quite hilarious. He was obviously there to get his picture taken but I have no idea why. So, I had to take his picture. Maybe he just likes fashion, as is printed on his shirt. He certainly was colorful.