Sunday, March 5, 2017

On the Bucket List...and immediately off

I'm sorry to say that it has not been a lifelong dream to visit this out-of-the-way place just off of I-40 west of Amarillo, Texas. I've heard of the Cadillac Ranch but never thought I would go there. So, it is great to put something on the bucket list and then immediately take it off. Don't have to worry about that one. Too bad I hit it in the middle of the day with all the harsh shadows but I was happy to get this shot when there were a dozen or more people around. They all went to the other side of the cars or they were standing between the cars and I got this shot without having to Photoshop any people out. That was unexpected!!! To prove there were people all around, I took this shot below right before I scurried over to take the shot above. Just 10 seconds separate the two shots. I didn't even have any people shadows, although there is one in the third gap of the cars down the line. I am not adverse to erasing other tourists if I have to (or their shadows) but no need in this case.