Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Team HEAD Christmas in July

This isn't a photography post or a travel post but for me, it is a fun post. Every year for the past 20 years or so, I get a great big box in late July from Team HEAD. Its like Christmas in July. As a sponsored player, I get clothes, racquets, bags and warm up gear and I get to support the sport as a representative of an excellent company. Hey, its not how good you play but how good you look while you play!!! Every year, the day the box comes in, I run out to the club to wear the new colors and play with the new racquets. Did that today. Love the new racquet. My new racquet is a HEAD Extreme 165. Hits with a big sweet spot and with lots of power. Love it. I just warmed up with it so no games today so I am still undefeated with the new racquet. Always like to keep that going for as long as possible.