Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tampa Boats in a Row

So, I am out in the PacNW this week working but traveling with my camera. The problem is that I forgot both my catalog of previous pictures and my card reader so I don't have an easy way to upload any shots that I may take between meetings this week or any way to use pictures from recent trips as they are all on my catalog at home. However, I do have a smattering of shots that somehow or other land in my laptop and that is all that I can post this week, unless I choose to shoot with the camera phone, which I can upload, if I want. Anyway, this is a long way of explaining why I have a shot from a trip taken in 2015 to Tampa while I sit here in Spokane. Not an award winning shot (very few are) but I recall looking out my hotel balcony at a Marriott right near the hockey stadium and seeing these boats all lined up. My thought was, "Oh, that boat, third from the left would be mine, as it is the smallest in the bunch." So, I took the shot. Anyway, not a huge story but something attracts your eye and that is what caught my attention and caused me to push the shutter. Maybe an inferiority complex but more likely is that I just don't like boats all that much......