Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Best Airport Bookstore?

Getting to the Tucson Airport early a couple of weeks ago turned out to be a blessing as I found what I think is the best airport bookstore in the country. Not only visually stunning but also with the selection of books in the store. I was shocked that just about on every shelf, there were books that I have read. It was like a book store of my own books. I spoke to the two workers in the store and the owner worked at one of the book publishers and this was more of a labor of love for books than anything else. So, do you have a candidate for the best airport bookstore? Barbara's Bookstore at Ohara is nice but maybe hurt by the fact that they have two or three locations. Nothing else sticks in my mind. Anyway, love to hear of other candidates.