Sunday, May 13, 2018

My one and only shot last night

This is it. My one and only shot from Nina and Drew's wedding last night. I decided to let the photographers shoot the wedding but they were gone late in the evening when Nina and Drew signed the marriage certificate along with Drew's brother, Matt, who fulfilled the role of the officiant. So, I got this one shot with my cell phone. Matt did such a fantastic job delivering the wedding ceremony and all of the family and friends that participated in the ceremony with readings and toasts later were just great. The Holzfeind family is a tough act to follow. Nina and Drew designed a ceremony that really reflected who they are as a couple and a family with Lili. So, I don't have any pictures, except this one. Now I am pissed I don't have any pictures. Oh well, everyone says to "be there in the moment". Yea, that's bunk. Be there, sure, but shoot it too. Anyway, a fantastic wedding. Couldn't have been better. Cheryl and I are very fortunate that two of our kids with weddings this year (Jono got married in January) picked such fantastic partners as spouses.

Since I don't have any wedding pictures to show, I do have a video of family pictures from both Drew's family and ours of Nina and Drew growing up. We played this at the rehearsal dinner. For those who are friends and family of Nina and Drew, take a look. (Tthanks for Drew's mom, Margie, for the idea and for sharing these pictures with us. They are a treat and I had a lot of fun putting this video together:)

https://animoto.com/play/07DINYL8bqZ134TJ1KRbfA