Thursday, November 12, 2020

Nothing Is Real...at Night



I am against sky replacement as I think it ruins photography. But I like to play around. So, nothing is real here. Just keep moving on. Fun shots from way back. The city shot was taken at sunrise back in 2008. The sky picture was also shot in 2008 out in Valentine, Nebraska. That was a great place to visit. I hope to go back there, maybe in 2021. You could see the sky from horizon to horizon. Anyway, just having some photographic fun, turning day into night and adding a sky. Ahhh, the things you can do easily in Photoshop nowadays. Don't trust anything you see in photography these days. Nothing is real, except emotion. (Ok, sorry to say that is not true either. I can change a frown into a smile and even add teeth to a smile. It is just amazing what you can do nowadays. I think I am going to do a few days on a "nothing is real theme". Just for fun.   

Here are the two shot. Amazing what you can do: