Sunday, September 18, 2022

Capitol Reef National Park

 


On of the great things in managing a photo catalog is that you get to go back and relive parts of your trip. This month, I realized that I forgot to rank pictures that I took on our National Park trip last April. This is definitely a 5 star shot as when you blow it up, it is quite dramatic. This shot shows part of the "reef" in Capitol Reef National Park as this series of ridges goes for around 100 miles with about 60 miles of it protected in the national park. I only rank 4 and 5 star shots and by the end of the year, I would be lucky to have a couple of 5 stars from shots taken this year. Good family shots I rank as a 3 star to keep them separate. One stars are for good bird shots. I delete anything that is blurry or repeating to keep the catalog from growing too quickly. Too late for that as I now have over 109,000 shots. Oh well. Need to starting rating shots for 2022.