Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Personal Shot of the Day

I created Shot of the Day to have some fun while traveling. It can be a grind unless you get out of the hotel room to see the country that you are visiting while traveling for work. Occasionally, I post a grandkid shot or something more personal. Obviously, this is one of those shots. My brother Joe had a great celebration at Davern's Tavern and my sister planned an amazing two day event with the wake and funeral. She gave a great eulogy at the church. I mostly just showed up and enjoyed visiting with all the family and friends. They did a great job. We have already said a lot on Facebook and the internet so I will leave that out. I will just say that Dad will be missed. It was a tough few years and now he is resting in peace. More shots from more places will follow but I will bring Dad with me as much as a person can. I hope Mom gets to enjoy many more years in good health. She deserves it.