Monday, February 3, 2020

Smog in LA

Hey, I was supposed to get the downtown LA view with this room! At least that is what they said when I checked in to this Century City hotel a couple weeks ago. The city of LA is there in the distance but you can just barely see it on this perfectly clear day. (Downtown LA is not the buildings in the center of the shot--look closer. The city is in the upper right hand side, along the horizon line.) Usually, the city is very visible. This time around, the smog is preventing the view of the city's skyline. Really sad and scary as LA is only about 15 miles away. The city should be very visible and that was not the case. Not healthy at all and I did still go out for a couple of mile run. Not sure if I improved my health or not. Oh, well. At least the sun was out!!!