Saturday, May 16, 2020

The Last Dance---In Dayton

In preseason 1995 the Chicago Bulls made an appearance at the University of Dayton arena. The transplanted Davern family (sans Stephie as she was only 4 at the time) living in Centerville Ohio, made an appearance with seats behind the bench, to watch the game. Jordan in his first season back from retirement, scored 13 points as the Bulls whipped the Indiana Pacers 114-105 in exhibition play. Now, we know from watching the Last Dance on ESPN, Jordan is coming off of a summer of playing basketball in the "Jordan Dome" built for him to practice in while filming the movie, Space Jam. I didn't remember that I had these pictures but found them last week while trying to clean up my old pictures. So cool to remember. I don't know what was going on with Jono in that shot but everyone else is celebrating. I am thinking he is shocked by all the noise in the stadium.