Monday, January 22, 2018

Mission Accomplished

Of all the shots that I took on Saturday at Jono and Sam's amazing wedding, this candid shot of Sam and the girls is one of my favorites. I was playing the role of "second shooter" at the wedding as well as being a guest and enjoying myself as father of the groom. However, Jason, the main photographer, allowed me to shoot as much as I wanted and he may include some of my more candid shots and shots with the groomsmen (who he did not have time to shoot) in the album. Many professional photographers would feel threatened or otherwise wouldn't want that interference. Jason, a good friend of Jono and Sam's, is not that kind of person. So, here is a shot of Sam and the girls huddling up to stay warm, while Jason was busy shooting the guys at the bridge in downtown Naperville.