Sunday, January 6, 2019

Broadus Motel, Broadus Montana

I took a picture of this place as a lark when driving through Broadus, Montana, figuring I would tease Cheryl about the quality of the accommodations that I would make available if she were ever to go on the road trip in the camper. (Let's just say that she is not a camper trip kinda person.) Turns out, after I read the review of this place online, it isn't bad. A little old but clean and the owner responds very promptly when reviews are posted on TripAdvisor.com. That's always a good sign. Anyway, Michael and I didn't stay here on our way through Montana on our cross country trip last year, but it probably wouldn't have that bad if we did!!!

Broadus, Mt, by the way is on State HWY 212 which curs some road time off of I-90 and gets a little more flavor of the west on the way from Billings, MT to Pierre, SD. You have to look for opportunities to get off the Interstate once in awhile and this cut off did that. Fun ride.