Friday, December 31, 2021

Best Family Shots from 2021

 


There are too many family shots to pick a #1 favorite, besides, that's like picking your favorite kid or grandkid, so I am just going to post a bunch of them today and tomorrow. Here is the first half of my best memories from this strange go...no go year we just had. 

This is from a visit to Bristol Renaissance Faire which we hit over the summer. I really want to go without kids someday and just take pictures of the attendees, who often get really dressed up to play their part. 

I think this was Drew's first baseball game or first in a long time. What seats we had, right behind the batter at the top of the first section. William and Drew really enjoyed the game, even though the Sox lost that one. 



Outdoor with the babies, what could be better? 


I could break the internet with all the twin pictures from Jono and Sam and from my attempts to capture these two. They are going to be fun to shoot. 


I think this was our first visit with Graham. 


2021 was the year that Peregrine started to walk and now words are starting to come out of him. What a year 2022 is going to be with all these young grandkids around. 


Echo also had an amazing year. Growing up fast.


We never would have got this shot if we actually tried to get it. Just happened to come together in a few seconds and I was there to capture it, rather than direct. 


From last winter's snow fall as this winter our first snow was only yesterday. Hope to get out again with the sleds soon.