Saturday, April 11, 2020

Landscape Challenge--Naperville Edition

Another shot for the landscape theme. Not far from home is a nice crushed rock running path that I sometimes frequent. This little pond is near that path and occasionally you get these wonderful sunsets. This one happened in December 2012 and I caught it on the way home from work. I am kicking myself right now as we had a beautiful pink sunset this past week and being stuck at home, I didn't see it coming until it was too late to try to go out and get a shot. Have to be more vigilant for the next one. Location matters in a landscape shot. This one has a clear view of the western horizon but without much going in the foreground, you need a good sky to make it a decent shot. Always look up. That is good advice for these trying times