Friday, April 17, 2020

Marblehead Dreaming

Playing with filters I found a wonderful photo and filter combination that, I hope, fits in with the "landscape with a sense of calm" theme. It does it for me. Really like how this one turned out. Good start to the end of the week. The shot is from Marblehead, Mass. I was informed by my co-worker who lives in the area that the tree in this shot has come down from a storm last year. So sad. However, this is now a shot that is worth a lot more. If you are interested in buying this shot from me (or any of my shots by the way), just reach out via Facebook. I may have to get this one professionally printed for myself. Quite liking it actually. On a second note, my son Michael Jr, said this is not a landscape as it has too much going on. Might be right. I still like it.